I will do projects or tasks in python,machine learning,numpy,pandas,matplotlib,seaborn

 

I will do projects or tasks in python,machine learning,numpy,pandas,matplotlib,seaborn

About this gig

Do you need a data science expert to help you in Machine Learning Projects, data analysis, data cleaning, prediction models and data preprocessing using python ?


Yes, you have landed at the right place!


I'll write python script using the jupyter notebook with python TensorFlow, Keras, Sklearn, Scipy, numpy, pandas, matplotlib, selenium, numpy, I can process your any (CSVJSONExcel, SQL) files.

From raw data to useful decisive information and charismatic data visualization, I'll write python script for your custom requirements. For future prediction i use tensorflow and machine learning and Deep learning .


I have been working on the following projects:

  1. Data analysis
  2. Data visualization
  3. Classification
  4. Time Series forecasting
  5. pandas 
  6. Feature engineering
  7. Data Mining 
  8. Clustering
  9. numpy
  10. Data Cleaning and removing Duplication 
  11. NLP
  12. Numpy and Pandas in python
  13. Matplotlib in python
  14. Tensorflow in python
  15. Keras in python
  16. Sklearn in python
  17. Python Programming
  18. Python and Data science 


Services that I fell pleasure to offer:

  1. Data Preprocessing
  2. Machine Learning
  3. Data Analysis
  4. Data Visualization


Tools

  • python
  • machine learning
  • data science python
  • pandas
  • numpy
  • matplotlib
  • seaborn
  • jupyter notebook

About the seller

  • FromMalaysia
  • Member sinceApr 2022
  • Avg. response time1 hour
  • Last delivery1 month
  • Languages

    English, French, Arabic, Spanish
Hi, I am Abdelmoula. I love developing data products and solving challenging real world problems using data. I am a passionate data scientist who has broad and in-depth programming, statistics, mathematics, engineering and physics skills and I am using these skills to solve various business problems by using machine learning, data mining, and other types of data analytics and data visualization tools such as R, Python, Spark, TensorFlow, Keras, Tableau, Hive, etc. I have more than 5 years of experience in data analytics, data mining and predictive modeling.



Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

I will do pandas data analysis, machine learning, data science with python programming

I will create excel formulas, vba, macros, spreadsheet