I will do pandas data analysis, machine learning, data science with python programming

 

I will do pandas data analysis, machine learning, data science with python programming



About this gig

Hello! Welcome to my Gig


A little about me:

This is Ahmed from IT Solutions, having my Masters Degree in Data Sciences and have 3 years of hands-on experience with Python Programming. As belonging to the field of Data Sciences, I have good expertise in Data Analysis and Machine Learning


***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER***


Absolutely any assignment, project, script, or task that needs to be done in python, will be made and delivered.


The package Includes:

  • Source Code
  • Instructions to run the program
  • Detailed Comments
  • A screen recorded video of Program running


 Why Choose me : 

  •  Quick response 
  •  I will work within time
  •  High-quality work will be delivered with proper comments and headings


How to place an order:

To place an order, send me a brief description of the task to be done in the inbox, I'll review it and let you know if it's something I can do or not. After that, we can discuss a timeline and a budget. As soon as we agree on a timeline and a budget, I'll send you a custom offer that you can accept in order for me start working on your task.


That's all from my side, if you have any other questions, please feel free to inbox me. Thank you. :)

About the seller

  • FromPakistan
  • Member sinceSep 2021
  • Avg. response time1 hour
  • Last deliveryabout 3 hours
  • Languages

    English
Hi, I m having my Bachelor's in Bioinformatics and currently having my Master's in Data Science. I'm a professional guy having skillset including Graphics Designing, Data Entry, Python Programming, MS Office and SQL. I can also assist you in Bioinformatics, Microbiology, and Biotechnology. I had an experience of 5 years in graphics designing. I am also good at data analysis & visualization as belonging to data sciences. I believe top quality and client satisfaction are the fundamental norms of best selling. I'll try to make you happy with my work.


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

I will create excel formulas, vba, macros, spreadsheet

I will do projects or tasks in python,machine learning,numpy,pandas,matplotlib,seaborn